- The top 50 Hispanic marketers increased spending by 17.6% to $3.8 billion, led by the biggest advertiser, Procter & Gamble Co.
- PepsiCo, which just squeezed into last year’s Hispanic Fact Pack ranking in the No. 50 spot, jumped 15 places to No. 35 with a 39% increase in 2014 spending to $46.7 million
- Hispanics continue to account for nearly half of the U.S. population growth since the 2010 Census, and now account for 17.4% of the population, or 55.4 million people. And they are young. More than 25% of the U.S. population under the age of 10 is Hispanic, and so are more than 20% of millennials.
- Hispanics continue to be more digital than their non-Hispanic counterparts. They spend more time than non-Hispanics watching videos online (2.7 hours per day compared to 2.1 hours for non-Hispanics), playing video games and accessing the internet on a tablet or phone.
- Hispanics living in the United States are representing an estimated $1.5 trillion in buying power